Personality interaction in family dynamics. Self improvement and better relationships. Personal and family growth. Motivation, inspiration, and interpersonal interactions.

Thursday, August 27, 2009

01 What It Is About

I have arranged the blogs from 01, 02 etc. in an order that you can start at the top and read down as if it was a book.

This series of blogs is about human nature in general, more specifically how personality works to affect individuals, family, groups, and nations. This particular blog is about families and how different families affect personalities.

I want to make psychology easier for those who have not already slaved over psych books. So I have used cartoons to represent key ideas. A review of these can be found in my blog site Psychotoons.blogspot.com.  They are not the traditional jargon of past writers but the ideas are still there. I want this endeavor to be fun for me and you. Post comments or questions and I will review them. If you do not want them published please tell me so. The next post is the key to the key concepts. Remember, I will make it simple as it should be for adults and children. For this blog I will only go as far as the Nerd. You can read this and more about the basic personality types in the Psychotoons blog spot to the right.

No comments:

Post a Comment